Wednesday, July 18, 2007

TD Sequential Signals for Sandisk (SNDK)

Intel disappointed last night so I thought that I'd look at a company that always seems to disappoint. We have also seen a lot of sell the news type action after earnings and SNDK is on tap tomorrow night. The above chart shows the TD sequential setup and countdown and clearly shows that SNDK is ready for a pullback.

It seems that some stocks follow the TD Sequential signals better than others so I have plotted a few of the recent tops for Sandisk. I was surprised to see how well the TD Sequential worked for it.

I'm inclined to short SNDK tomorrow.








Update: I just watched Fast Money on the DVR and they did a short blurb on SNDK. It was recommended to sell into earnings tomorrow. I just wanted to give credit to those guys.


No comments: